Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00625 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,450 Pound (COL$4,712,690) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)