Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00247 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,265 Pound (COL$4,972,999) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)