Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.783 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,384 Pound (€5,317) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (44 minutes ago)