Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.967 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,232 Pound (€5,677) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (43 minutes ago)