Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.556 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 51,248 Pound (€5,989) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (33 minutes ago)