Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,257 prices entered by 500 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 87% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,275 Pound (€4,297) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)