Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 SDG / SRD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,503 Pound (17,394 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)