Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.901 SDG / SRD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,832 Pound (14,238 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (38 minutes ago)