Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.424 SDG / SRD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,683 Pound (8,533 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)