Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 SDG / SRD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,844 Pound (14,212 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)