Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 SDG / SRD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,281 Pound (2,481 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)