Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26365 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,089 Pound (₨30,680) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)