Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27780 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,109 Pound (₨32,792) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)