Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.911 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,969 Pound (€1,164) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,879 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Moab, Utah costs $0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)