Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.274 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,954 Pound (€447) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)