Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.145 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,733 Pound (€662) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)