Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.051 SDG / PAB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 166,432 Pound (9,220 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 143,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 2 hours ago)