Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / PAB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 47,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 46,988 Pound (7,056 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)