Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,882 Pound (€2,451) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)