Cost of living comparison between Pamplona, Spain and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.915 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,584 Pound (€3,700) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)