Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,585 Pound (€4,246) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)