Cost of living comparison between Palo Alto, California, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.353 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 198% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 279,220 Pound ($43,949) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (41 minutes ago)