Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03505 SDG / SYP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,700 Pound (162,605 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $9,149 (about 1 hour ago)