Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.552 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,599 Pound (NZ$5,843) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (30 minutes ago)