Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.860 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,372 Pound (€3,115) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (28 minutes ago)