Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 100,417 Pound ($5,593) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)