Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,981 Pound (Rp 10,090,267) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)