Cost of living comparison between Palembang, Indonesia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,902 Pound (Rp 8,153,127) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)