Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,782 Pound (Rp 12,369,601) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)