Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00080 SDG / LAK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,500 Pound (8,098,037 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)