Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00080 SDG / LAK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,900 Pound (7,346,607 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)