Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.853 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,993 Pound (€4,838) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €430 (25 minutes ago)