Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.615 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,279 Pound (€4,907) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)