Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.799 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,444 Pound (€3,301) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (31 minutes ago)