Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.837 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 98,113 Pound (€4,709) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)