Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.981 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 55,441 Pound (Mex$ 56,541) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)