Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.558 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 156,362 Pound (£18,271) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)