Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.121 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 144% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 338,640 Pound (£14,039) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 139,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)