Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.139 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 74,568 Pound (€3,528) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)