Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,507 Pound (€3,295) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (42 minutes ago)