Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.176 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,254 Pound (€2,962) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)