Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06108 SDG / DZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (51,165 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)