Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03205 SDG / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 34,000 Pound (1,060,682 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)