Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25207 SDG / CZK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,721 Pound (62,367 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)