Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.860 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,761 Pound (€2,006) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (42 minutes ago)