Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.854 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,439 Pound (€2,602) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)