Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01023 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,549 Pound (CH$1,617,866) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)