Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02995 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 66,613 Pound (CH$2,224,458) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (38 minutes ago)