Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.268 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,893 Pound (€4,250) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (29 minutes ago)