Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.776 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,809 Pound (€4,399) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)