Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.144 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 109,543 Pound (€5,181) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.18 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)