Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 SDG / NOK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 159,977 Pound (kr 201,394) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)