Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,933 Pound (20,455 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)