Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.005 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,671 Pound (13,536 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)