Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.000 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,464 Pound (13,487 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)