Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09731 SDG / KGS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,752 Pound (38,561 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)