Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09731 SDG / KGS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,827 Pound (39,327 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Quebec City costs C$450 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)