Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.131 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,322 Pound (R$ 14,696) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (34 minutes ago)