Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05987 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 62,902 Pound (¥1,050,578) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (31 minutes ago)