Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06007 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 132% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,046 Pound (¥483,566) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)