Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.971 SDG / BOB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,420 Pound ($b2,493) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (37 minutes ago)