Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.631 SDG / BOB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,353 Pound ($b2,794) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)