Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.024 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 106% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 117,335 Pound (€5,328) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)