Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 131,020 Pound ($19,674) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)