Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,936 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.953 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 171,856 Pound ($9,572) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)