Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28812 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,530 Pound (руб 85,136) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)