Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,030 Pound (43,417 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)