Cost of living in Oran, Algeria vs Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33070 SDGX / DZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 125,467 Pound (313,108 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)