Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05866 SDG / DZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,267 Pound (328,438 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)