Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15874 SDG / DZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,832 Pound (250,926 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)