Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05830 SDG / DZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,874 Pound (306,571 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)