Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02126 SDG / KZT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,184 Pound (149,742 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)