Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05615 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,506 Pound (240,531 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (42 minutes ago)