Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.845 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,205 Pound (3,906 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)