Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.736 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,338 Pound (4,227 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Barrios costs Q25 (about 1 hour ago)