Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.706 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,317 Pound (4,290 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (43 minutes ago)