Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.593 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,699 Pound (1,694 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)