Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.811 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,341 Pound (€2,732) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)