Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.248 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,292 Pound (€3,076) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)