Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.770 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,478 Pound (€2,764) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)