Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.823 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,664 Pound (9,691 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)