Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,549 Pound (8,872 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)