Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05001 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,000 Pound (119,979 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)