Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02068 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,700 Pound (275,598 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)