Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02034 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (184,349 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)