Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11083 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,401 Pound (руб 147,989) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)