Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 53,343 Pound ($8,010) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (42 minutes ago)