Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,210 Pound (12,169 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)