Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.877 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,695 Pound (13,158 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)