Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.366 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,722 Pound (7,961 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (29 minutes ago)