Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.071 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 162,755 Pound (€7,804) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)