Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.999 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,422 Pound (€5,874) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (39 minutes ago)