Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.173 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 427,739 Pound (€7,905) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (44 minutes ago)