Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.767 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 143,985 Pound (€6,933) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)